Thread: Picture of the 'Balance' symbol.

Picture of the 'Balance' symbol.

A bit of an odd request here folks, this seems like the most likely forum to put it in, my apologies if I'm wrong however...

I'm seriously considering getting a small tattoo of the Balance symbol on one of my arms, most likely the inside of my wrist, and I was wondering if anyone knew any decent pictures out there somewhere I can user as reference? I found a good picture here, but I was hoping to get one or two others for reference? I've spent an hour or so searching, but I'm just coming up empty.

The title screens for the changes between chapters in TLJ probably give you the best view of it, here's one of them

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6...jsymbolsn0.jpg

Ahh, of course! It's funny how quickly you can forget these things. Thanks a lot for that Kiwi, very much appreciated.

Here's a really, really, good version of it.
    http://pirateguybrush.deviantart.com...ymbol-70783466
    April Ryan is my friend,
    Every sorrow she can mend.
    When i visit her dark realm,
    Does it simply overwhelm.

Wow, this is becoming a trend now. I saw this Bioshock player who actually got the 'chains' tattoed on his wrists. And just today, I was at the forums for the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and someone there was thinking of getting the tattoo from the game. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Wow, this is becoming a trend now. I saw this Bioshock player who actually got the 'chains' tattoed on his wrists. And just today, I was at the forums for the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and someone there was thinking of getting the tattoo from the game. :P
    I'm thinking of getting a pendant. I want to, and i can afford it, so really it's just the 'print symbol and go to shop' part left ;P
    April Ryan is my friend,

Quote Originally Posted by Quna View Post
    Heeeey... You stole my idea
    Ok, now seriously. This symbol really IS beautiful. I would like to know who exactly created it.

p.s. KHH, don't forget to show us pics when you got your pendant
    No, i did not, i've been thinking about it for a long time.
    We just had the same thought.
    "Great minds think alike"
    April Ryan is my friend,

Quote Originally Posted by Quna View Post
    *Use the force, Quna!"
    What, like a hammer?

Haaa! I have "the talisman of the Balance" myself! (what a news )
    It's not very beautiful, but it's ok for me... It's just maybe too small... Yea, and it sometimes brings me luck(I hope)and once I almost lost it... etc.
    btw, in that pic (http://pirateguybrush.deviantart.com...ymbol-70783466), there isn't "circle" in the middle, but some other The T o t Bal. has..
    Nvm
    There are times in life when something happens and you have to make a choise, and this choise will change your path in life forever.
    You create your own destiny, but sometimes, just sometimes ... Destiny chooses you.

I made a version of it by taking screenshots of the intro, where the symbol is shown in the biggest size. Then overlapped them to form the entire symbol, and created a Photoshop brush.
    But it's smaller than the one you linked.
    "Va t'faire voir ... Jerry !" - April

"You see,seņorita, mystery is important. To know the whole truth, there's no magic in that." - Cortez

I made some screenshots and get that its no high resolution but its the talisman of the balance

I'm selling my pendant I had made up like "the Talisman of the Balance"

Hey, I had a Talisman of the Balance styled pendant made up in 2003. I am selling it because I disparately need the cash to move to Canada.

I have just listed it on ebay. I am located in Australia but am willing to send to anywhere in the world. If you have any questions or are interested please feel free to contact me via ebay.

Here is the ebay listing: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=220270923862
    Last edited by Illyusha; 08-19-2008 at 01:16 PM. Reason: stupid link wasn't displayed right